The center was founded in Tel Aviv in 1986 by Dr. Zvi Fuss, DMD, Endodontist, and a Specialist Member of the American Association of Endodontists since 1984.
Dr. Fuss has held many academic and professional roles in Israel:
• Department Coordinator at the Tel Aviv University’s Dental School.
• In charge of Endodontic Surgery Program at Tel Aviv University's Dental School.
• Chair of the Israeli Ministry of Health post graduate exam committee for Endodontics.
• President of the Israeli Endodontic Society (IES)
• Israel’s representative at the International Federation of Endodontic Associations (IFEA)
• Israel’s representative at the European Society of Endodontology (ESE)
Dr. Fuss is a graduate of the Dental Faculty at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, and of the Post Graduate Program of Endodontics at the Albert Einstein Medical Center and the University of Pennsylvania. He published dozens of scientific papers and wrote chapters in professional books published in the US, Europe, and Israel. He was a staff member and a reviewer at top Dental journals, and spoke at international conferences and at prestigious universities in the US, Canada, South America, Europe, Japan, China, and Israel.
The Endodontic Center, Dr. Zvi Fuss employs the most professional, experienced, and courteous staff
Dafna Fuss, General Manager. Dafna has 25 years of experience at the center.
Moran Fuss, Office Manager. Moran has been working at the center for 10 years.
Liza Agassi, Professional Manager, Liza has been with us for 8 years.
Helen Levy, Senior Assistant who has been working at the center for the last 3 years.
Go to next page: information for patients>>
Go to previous page: procedures at the Zvi Fuss, DDS, Endodontic Center>>